Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Diabetes Art Day 2011...

Hi All!!

I'm back...(I hope!) Back to having a computer.  (Not the MacBook Pro I wanted, but hey.)  Back to writing.  Back to this blog that I left hanging!  And, I'm jumping back to blogging on a very special day...Diabetes Art Day, courtesy of LeeAnn over at The Butter Compartment.  It's the 2nd annual.  And we're happy to have been part of the 1st. You can view C's artwork from last year here.

Our submission this year kind of sums up how we (or maybe just I) have been dealing with and feeling about D in the last few months.  Messy. Depressing.  Misbehaved.

I call it Summer with D.
 What would you call it?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that picture says so much. Thank you for that.

    I would call it, Used Ammo. or Resilience!

    ReplyDelete